COPE provides residential services to adults with serious mental illness and those who have other behavioral health and/or substance abuse issues. Services are provided in community facilities that provide individualized care and may include the following:
- Supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Counseling for behavioral health issues
- Medication supervision (providing storage, reminders, and observation of clients taking medications)
- Instructions in daily living skills (hygiene, budgeting, cooking, shopping, resources, etc.)
- Social and recreational activities
- Establishing positive daily routines
- Transportation to appointments for medical, financial, and legal needs
For more information about residential services, please call COPE’s Intake Department at 520.205.4732.
For additional information on COPE’s Behavioral Health Services click here.